Followers

Tuesday 1 September 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #138

Hi Everyone

There's a new sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch and as soon as I saw it I knew what I wanted to do.

Here is the sketch:


And here's my card:


A little while ago I purchased a fabulous die from Clearly Besotted called Shaker Shapes Diamond Thanks die and it fits this challenge perfectly.  Such a bargain at £5!  I used some embossed gold card which was in my bits (admittedly a bit more than "bits") box!  I used the die making it a square shape rather than in the normal diamond orientation.  Everything else on this card was fished out of my bits box - very quick and simple card.

Happy crafting.






10 comments:

  1. Your creative mind knew what it wanted and it was spot on, Karendipity! This is perfecto!! I love the bright gold and white together!! Hugs, Dippy xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That die really pops against the embossing and the sharp gold stripes Karen, great take on the sketch.
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That die really pops against the embossing and the sharp gold stripes Karen, great take on the sketch.
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Karen, lovely design and colours.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love this bright card! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the dry embossing and the stripes are just lovely, Karen!!!! Love the beautiful gold and that die is really great and so perfect for the sketch!!!! Beautiful!!!!
    Have a great weekend!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunny, bright and fabulous, Karen ... lovely layers and gorgeous texture! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely bright and cheery thank you card Karen

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. That die is fab and what a bargain.
    Love the card.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)